Posted to rec.food.cooking
Polly Esther[_2_] Polly Esther[_2_] is offline

Default Childrens food in LA schools.

"Sqwertz" <> It's called the White House Office of Management and Budget.
These
> are the same people who wanted to declare ketchup a vegetable so they
> could withdraw a serving of actual vegetables and save a billion
> dollars a year.
>
> -sw

We've heard until our ears are about to fall off that the reason
children are obese is because nutritional food is unavailable. Now really?
I'm waiting to learn what nutritional food is unavailable. Our remote area
has little grocery stores - none of that super stuff - but there is no lack
of Cheerio's, bananas, milk, vegetables, eggs, decent bread or peanut
butter, etc. I suspect that mama is unavailable and Big Mama is watching
'As the Stomach Turns'.
Sorry. That stupid excuse really gets my dander up. Actually, I don't
even know what a dander is or if I have one but I am sick to death of just
plain laziness. Polly