Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Chocolate Mousse

I posted a French silk pie recipe a long time ago..was called kroms sinful
chocolate pie or something like that

its easy to make good chocolate desserts non spiking.

lately I've been lazy and just using fat free sugar free Jell-O mix
augmented with heavy cream.

KROM

"Janet" wrote in message ...

Experiencing an insane crabing for dessert, made self a bowl of impromptu
chocolate mousse from heavy cream, unsweetened chocolate, xylitol, and a
couple tablespoons of Smart Balance/butter blend.

It's delicious! The texture is great, intensely chocolately, not sweet. I
don't think you would even know it was "diabetic friendly." This xylitol is
a HUGE improvement over Splenda. Too bad I didn't measure anything I put in
it!

I can't eat most of it--too rich. Will put in the fridge to see how it is
tomorrow. Wonder what the effect on BG will be?