Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Easter dinner?

Anyone have plans yet? My mom is making ham. I don't know what all else.
I don't eat ham so I am making baked beans. I got the recipe from Colleen
who used to post here. They have a touch of molasses and some Splenda but
mainly they get their sweetness from tons of caramelized onions. I also add
bacon which her recipe did not have. She didn't really have a formal
recipe. Just told me what to put in and I do it to taste.

I will mainly be eating the baked beans. My parents always have raw veggies
and sometimes a lettuce salad as well. And there will be other things that
I know I can't eat. I will be buying some flax muffins for Angela to have
for dessert. I might also bring some cheeses.