Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Query: Krispy Kreme bread pudding recipe

On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 22:10:21 -0700, Ranée at Arabian Knits
> wrote:

> In article
> >,
> J > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 28, 8:59*am, "Nancy Young" > wrote:
> > >
> > > Why don't you just use 9 ounces that the damned recipe calls for?

> > I think a comment from someone who's actually made the recipe would be
> > more helpful...

> You don't need to make the recipe to add 4.5 to 4.5.

It makes my wonder why that person asked the question in the first
place. It's a recipe that virtually no one would want to try, so why
beat a dead horse like that? I really don't care. This thread should
have been dead already and I'm killing it now so it will go away
permanently.