Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default I made lemon bars

On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 14:26:26 -0400, "Jean B." > wrote:

> You are right. Here, it may be found in the baking area or the
> tea area. It can be hard to find.

Thanks, Jean... I'll look/ask for it and see if I can turn any up. I
won't be on a mission, but I'll ask at my regular haunts if I remember
while I'm there.

> BTW, I don't like the lime as
> much. (It seems sweet to me.) And haven't really assessed the
> orange.

Aha, thanks! I was wondering how good the other flavors were. I'll
stick with lemon, if/when I find it.

> Actually, when I am smart, I will carry some packets with
> me, so if something is too sweet for me, I can sprinkle some True
> Lemon on it. I sound like an ad, but I have been using this
> product pretty much since it came out. Last use was last
> night.... I was making some muffins and didn't want to put glaze
> on top, so I boosted the zest and juice with some packets of True
> Lemon.

I want to make lemon poppy seed muffins again. The last time was
*very* good, but it sounds like they'd be even better if I can find
some True Lemon to add.