Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kent[_5_] Kent[_5_] is offline

Default "Kent's Carolina Barbecue Book" on Amazon

"L G" > wrote in message
> Kent wrote:

>>> You weren't the bright kid in skool, eh?
>>>

>> I may be a bit dim. However, without heading to Google I'll bet you can't
>> tell me the capital of Kent.
>>
>> Kent
>>

> At least you admit it.

One of the most important thing in life is to be always aware of your level
of ignorance. About any issue, what don't I know about this?. Those on this
NG that project "ego" ongoing actually have no ego. I believe that would
include you, based on your previous posts. It's not maddening. It's sad.
You've been deprived of what you could do or could have done because you
don't look in the mirror.

Kent
,constantly struggling with my level of ignorance