Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default "Kent's Carolina Barbecue Book" on Amazon

"Kent's Carolina Barbecue Book" available on Amazon., link:
http://hkentcraig.com/bbqbook

This book is a compilation of what was the #1 ranked by Google website
from 1998 until its retirement in 2008 about Carolina-style barbecue
with an average of over 10,000+ unique visitors per month, which
included its very popular barbecue restaurant review section,
authentic Southern bar-b-q related recipes, guest reviews,
commentaries and more. This latest edition includes an expanded South
Carolina barbecue section as well as updates and revisions to reviews
of some of the more popular North Carolina barbecue establishments.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

H. Kent Craig wrote:
> "Kent's Carolina Barbecue Book" available on Amazon., link:
> http://hkentcraig.com/bbqbook
>
> This book is a compilation of what was the #1 ranked by Google website
> from 1998 until its retirement in 2008 about Carolina-style barbecue
> with an average of over 10,000+ unique visitors per month, which
> included its very popular barbecue restaurant review section,
> authentic Southern bar-b-q related recipes, guest reviews,
> commentaries and more. This latest edition includes an expanded South
> Carolina barbecue section as well as updates and revisions to reviews
> of some of the more popular North Carolina barbecue establishments.

I think I've seen you here once before. I case you were unaware, we
here frown on blatant advertising in this newsgroup. (I stopped short
of calling it SPAM because it is worded quite well.)

Come on in, and talk about Q. Maybe share some of your book's contents
with us.

If you want to sell us a book, put a polite blurb in your sig-line, and
offer it with some real information.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"H. Kent Craig" > wrote in message
> "Kent's Carolina Barbecue Book" available on Amazon., link:
> http://hkentcraig.com/bbqbook
>
> This book is a compilation of what was the #1 ranked by Google website
> from 1998 until its retirement in 2008 about Carolina-style barbecue
> with an average of over 10,000+ unique visitors per month, which
> included its very popular barbecue restaurant review section,
> authentic Southern bar-b-q related recipes, guest reviews,
> commentaries and more. This latest edition includes an expanded South
> Carolina barbecue section as well as updates and revisions to reviews
> of some of the more popular North Carolina barbecue establishments.

What possessed your parents give you the name of a county in the UK? Were
they aware of that at that time? I've often wondered and never got to ask my
parents.

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kent wrote:
> "H. Kent > wrote in message
>
>> "Kent's Carolina Barbecue Book" available on Amazon., link:
>> http://hkentcraig.com/bbqbook
>>
>> This book is a compilation of what was the #1 ranked by Google website
>> from 1998 until its retirement in 2008 about Carolina-style barbecue
>> with an average of over 10,000+ unique visitors per month, which
>> included its very popular barbecue restaurant review section,
>> authentic Southern bar-b-q related recipes, guest reviews,
>> commentaries and more. This latest edition includes an expanded South
>> Carolina barbecue section as well as updates and revisions to reviews
>> of some of the more popular North Carolina barbecue establishments.
>>

> What possessed your parents give you the name of a county in the UK? Were
> they aware of that at that time? I've often wondered and never got to ask my
> parents.
>
> Kent

You weren't the bright kid in skool, eh?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"L G" > wrote in message
> Kent wrote:
>> "H. Kent > wrote in message
>>
>>> "Kent's Carolina Barbecue Book" available on Amazon., link:
>>> http://hkentcraig.com/bbqbook
>>>
>>> This book is a compilation of what was the #1 ranked by Google website
>>> from 1998 until its retirement in 2008 about Carolina-style barbecue
>>> with an average of over 10,000+ unique visitors per month, which
>>> included its very popular barbecue restaurant review section,
>>> authentic Southern bar-b-q related recipes, guest reviews,
>>> commentaries and more. This latest edition includes an expanded South
>>> Carolina barbecue section as well as updates and revisions to reviews
>>> of some of the more popular North Carolina barbecue establishments.
>>>

>> What possessed your parents give you the name of a county in the UK? Were
>> they aware of that at that time? I've often wondered and never got to ask
>> my
>> parents.
>>
>> Kent
>>

> You weren't the bright kid in skool, eh?

I may be a bit dim. However, without heading to Google I'll bet you can't
tell me the capital of Kent.

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In ,
Kent > spewed forth:
> "L G" > wrote in message
>> Kent wrote:

>>> What possessed your parents give you the name of a county in the
>>> UK? Were they aware of that at that time? I've often wondered and
>>> never got to ask my
>>> parents.
>>>
>>> Kent
>>>

>> You weren't the bright kid in skool, eh?
>>

> I may be a bit dim. However, without heading to Google I'll bet you
> can't tell me the capital of Kent.
>
> Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"ChairMan" <nospam@nospam> wrote in message
. com...
> In ,
> Kent > spewed forth:

>>> You weren't the bright kid in skool, eh?
>>>

>> I may be a bit dim. However, without heading to Google I'll bet you
>> can't tell me the capital of Kent.
>>
>> Kent

Neither can you! Canterbury is the capital of Kent.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 18:30:12 -0700, Kent wrote:
>
>> Neither can you! Canterbury is the capital of Kent.

> Maybe they named you after Kent State University knowing that you
> would eventually be Bad news.
>
> -sw

DING DING DING DING

We Have A Winner!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In ,
Sqwertz > spewed forth:
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 23:40:00 -0500, ChairMan wrote:
>
>> In ,
>> Kent > spewed forth:
>>
>>> I may be a bit dim. However, without heading to Google I'll bet you
>>> can't tell me the capital of Kent.

> I don't often LOL at Usenet posts. And even rarer that I use that
> acronym (maybe 4 times in my Usenet history) but that hit the right
> spot at the right time.
>
> -sw

glad you enjoyed it<g>
the whoosh over kents head is what I found funny

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kent wrote:
> "L > wrote in message
>
>> Kent wrote:

>>> What possessed your parents give you the name of a county in the UK? Were
>>> they aware of that at that time? I've often wondered and never got to ask
>>> my
>>> parents.
>>>
>>> Kent
>>>

>> You weren't the bright kid in skool, eh?
>>

> I may be a bit dim. However, without heading to Google I'll bet you can't
> tell me the capital of Kent.
>
> Kent

At least you admit it.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"L G" > wrote in message
> Kent wrote:

>>> You weren't the bright kid in skool, eh?
>>>

>> I may be a bit dim. However, without heading to Google I'll bet you can't
>> tell me the capital of Kent.
>>
>> Kent
>>

> At least you admit it.

One of the most important thing in life is to be always aware of your level
of ignorance. About any issue, what don't I know about this?. Those on this
NG that project "ego" ongoing actually have no ego. I believe that would
include you, based on your previous posts. It's not maddening. It's sad.
You've been deprived of what you could do or could have done because you
don't look in the mirror.

Kent
,constantly struggling with my level of ignorance

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In ,
Desideria > spewed forth:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 17:26:00 -0700 (PDT), tutall >
> wrote:
>
>> On Mar 20, 2:45 pm, Desideria > wrote:
>>> On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 16:10:59 -0500, Sqwertz

>>> Desideria ponders for a moment. "I'm suspecting that the reason
>>> y'all don't KF Kent is that you really just enjoy taking
>>> potshots??? Just a guess on my part, guys." :-)
>>>
>>> Desideria

>> He is a endless fount of frenzied fun, oh, and merciless mock, that
>> too.
>> We strongly suspect that the ceaseless whooshing going by his head
>> supplies the energy for all of it.

> Desideria shakes her head and grins. "Okey-doke. That's about what I
> figured."
>

> Desideria

you have to admit, he does make it very easy......just sayin'<g>
too easy sometimes, which really takes the fun out

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote:

>On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 12:43:29 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 02:17:40 -0700, Kent wrote:
>>
>>> One of the most important thing in life is to be always aware of your level
>>> of ignorance.

>> You're preaching to the choir. Nobody is more aware of your ignorance
>> than us.

>..... And your efforts to make sure that your level of ignorance
>doesn't change.
>
>-sw

Desideria ponders for a moment. "I'm suspecting that the reason y'all
don't KF Kent is that you really just enjoy taking potshots??? Just a
guess on my part, guys." :-)

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Desideria" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 16:10:59 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:

>>> You're preaching to the choir. Nobody is more aware of your ignorance
>>> than us.

>>..... And your efforts to make sure that your level of ignorance
>>doesn't change.
>>
>>-sw

> Desideria ponders for a moment. "I'm suspecting that the reason y'all
> don't KF Kent is that you really just enjoy taking potshots??? Just a
> guess on my part, guys." :-)
>
> Desideria

People that killfile have retreated. They have placed their heads in their
fecal orifices. They only see what's there, in a struggling cerebral cortex
that is lodged in their sigmoid colon, gasping for oxygen.

If you do the equivalent of killfiling when you leave your house and walk
down the street that's dangerous. That's how dictators get into office.
That's how wars start.

Do not killfile,

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mar 20, 2:45*pm, Desideria > wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 16:10:59 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:

> >> You're preaching to the choir. *Nobody is more aware of your ignorance
> >> than us.

> >..... *And your efforts to make sure that your level of ignorance
> >doesn't change.

> >-sw

> Desideria ponders for a moment. "I'm suspecting that the reason y'all
> don't KF Kent is that you really just enjoy taking potshots??? Just a
> guess on my part, guys." :-)
>
> Desideria

He is a endless fount of frenzied fun, oh, and merciless mock, that
too.
We strongly suspect that the ceaseless whooshing going by his head
supplies the energy for all of it.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote:

>On Mar 20, 2:45*pm, Desideria > wrote:
>> On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 16:10:59 -0500, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:

>> >..... *And your efforts to make sure that your level of ignorance
>> >doesn't change.

>> >-sw

>> Desideria ponders for a moment. "I'm suspecting that the reason y'all
>> don't KF Kent is that you really just enjoy taking potshots??? Just a
>> guess on my part, guys." :-)
>>
>> Desideria

>He is a endless fount of frenzied fun, oh, and merciless mock, that
>too.
>We strongly suspect that the ceaseless whooshing going by his head
>supplies the energy for all of it.

Desideria shakes her head and grins. "Okey-doke. That's about what I
figured."

Desideria
Member

I like this Book.
It is a good book overall.
Nice for cooking & similar ranges.
To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart. ~Thomas Watson, Sr.