RJP

Default Kids and tea

Larry Weil wrote:

> In article wrote:
>
> >From an article I read on tea:
> >
> >"Don't give much tea to kids. Tea "chelates" iron,
> >removing it from the body. That may help combat chronic
> >disease but can cause anemia in young people."

> And I'm sure you can find another article that says just the opposite, that
> someone can also post without attribution.
> IMO, most things are not harmful, even to children, when done in moderation.
> The obvious exceptions are smoking and drugs.

The only reason I posted it without attribution is that I have referred
to this article several times before on this newsgroup, the most recent
just 10 days ago. Here it is:

http://www.usaweekend.com/01_issues/...8eatsmart.html

Now it's your turn to find an article that says just the opposite.

Randy