Tee King

Default Kids and tea

Cambric Tea
NOUN: A drink for children, made of hot water, milk, sugar, and
usually a small amount of tea.

In other words, a weak tea, with probably equal parts tea and milk.
You can omit the sugar if he prefers it without as it is. I gave my
sons Cambric Tea while they were growing up, and eventually (when they
were 12 years old or so) decreased the amount of milk until they were
drinking it the way I prepare it for myself. As young adults (ages 21
and 17), they've not suffered any ill effects. They will usually
order iced tea as opposed to a soft drink when eating out, and neither
like the taste of coffee...they prefer a well-made hot cuppa.

Tee
http://www.geocities.com/tee_king
Remove -no-spam- to email me.