Rick Chappell

Default Kids and tea

A Russian boy too young to drink tea? Bah! Has capitalist decadence
taken its toll already?

Now that that's settled: when does he get vodka?

Apologies if I have incorrectly guessed your nationality. If you're
actually from Utah then yes he's too young to drink tea.

And note that I'm a proud descendent of Zeusel Chepelevsky, who no
doubt proudly drank samovar-brewed tea from a glass cup with a chunk
of rock sugar held between his teeth.

Yuriy Pragin > wrote:
> My 1.5 year old son loves drinking uncooked puerh. When he sees a cup
> in my hands he right away climes on my lap. The question is maybe it's
> too early to drink tea at his age? Any ideas?

Nosdrovya,

Rick.