Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Shawn Martin[_12_] Shawn Martin[_12_] is offline

Default "Kent's Carolina Barbecue Book" on Amazon

H. Kent Craig wrote:
> "Kent's Carolina Barbecue Book" available on Amazon., link:
> http://hkentcraig.com/bbqbook
>
> This book is a compilation of what was the #1 ranked by Google website
> from 1998 until its retirement in 2008 about Carolina-style barbecue
> with an average of over 10,000+ unique visitors per month, which
> included its very popular barbecue restaurant review section,
> authentic Southern bar-b-q related recipes, guest reviews,
> commentaries and more. This latest edition includes an expanded South
> Carolina barbecue section as well as updates and revisions to reviews
> of some of the more popular North Carolina barbecue establishments.

I think I've seen you here once before. I case you were unaware, we
here frown on blatant advertising in this newsgroup. (I stopped short
of calling it SPAM because it is worded quite well.)

Come on in, and talk about Q. Maybe share some of your book's contents
with us.

If you want to sell us a book, put a polite blurb in your sig-line, and
offer it with some real information.