Robert Klute

Default Starbucks Chai Latte

I can understand that finding a post on rec.food.drink.tea that used the
words Starbucks and Latte can be very exasperating, even if separated by
chai. Then to have it followed up with a post that used nonsencical
words like Venti and Grande could drive someone to diatribe.

However, this IS a forum dedicated to the refined pleasures of tea, so
some restraint and decorum is expected. Without it how would some of us
have the courage to admit that we blend our Darjeelings with Assams so
that they will stand up to milk be added.