Michael Plant

Default Starbucks Chai Latte

Well, Robert, you did butt in, and rightfully so. I held off answering your
post for a couple days, and now that I'm calmed down and sitting comfortably
in my office drinking a fruity Phoenix Mountain Dan Cong this somewhat snowy
morning, let me say....

You're right.
I'm wrong.
I'm sorry.

Happymexicansock, please forgive me, and don't take it personal. Starbucks
just kicks off my worst most intolerant and intolerable language control
freak qualities. Please come back and join the fray.

Michael

Robert 1/23/04

1/23/04

>>> Yes, it is a concentrate. I'm a barista @ starbucks, and the recipe
>>> for a chai latte is usually but not always, 3 | 4 | 5 pumps chai for
>>> every tall | grande | venti, with water to dilute the concentrate.
>>> Milk is then added, and a dallop of foam. Many customers ask for "No
>>> h20." I recommend adding sucralose for an imitation to the concentrate
>>> sweetness.