Michael Plant

Default Starbucks Chai Latte

1/23/04

> Yes, it is a concentrate. I'm a barista @ starbucks, and the recipe
> for a chai latte is usually but not always, 3 | 4 | 5 pumps chai for
> every tall | grande | venti, with water to dilute the concentrate.
> Milk is then added, and a dallop of foam. Many customers ask for "No
> h20." I recommend adding sucralose for an imitation to the concentrate
> sweetness.

First, of all, what the bloody hell is a "barista." If you're a waiter, say
"waiter." Second, what on earth is a f***ing "tall," "grande," "venti"? I
suspect you meant to say "small," "medium," "large," right? So, say it. Damn
company can go to bloody hell.

Not that I'd have an opinion on this, barista.

Now, excuse me please. I've got to go out to buy my sucralose.

Put this under, "Posts You Wish You'd Trashed" -- except I don't.

Michael