Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Jumbo shells by DaVinci - 3.39 for 12 oz box in my mkt.

"Kalmia" > wrote in message
> On lowest shelf, but they at least had em. I haven't made em in years
> - the darn things broke up and were hard to stuff. I would make
> extras in the future for the breakage factor. I found that a tiny
> spoon worked best for stuffing. Almost as bad as stuffing
> manicotti.

I buy Muellers. (Who cares about an Italian name... it's pasta.) I've only
had a few of the large shells tear when I was stuffing them. And they
didn't tear so badly that I couldn't use them. Sounds like you may be
over-cooking them before stuffing them.

Jill