Kingsley Kingsley is offline
Member

Location: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
Simple question: 'What's your favourite chain restaurant?' It can be anywhere in the world so long as it's a franchise. Fast food franchises don't count though.

In the UK I think I'd say Belgo, they've got an unusual menu and an amazing selection of beers & ales from around the world.

What's yours?
Went to a TGI Friday's last night, I was pretty impressed. The food wasn't amazing but it was solid and the service was top class. I know it's the UK version of the chain, are the equivalents in the US (or elsewhere) any good?
Find your nearest Prezzo restaurant and book a table for free! Check for the latest Prezzo offers & specials available.