apemansmoothe apemansmoothe is offline
Member

Location: NewRichmond
Send a message via AIM to apemansmoothe Send a message via Yahoo to apemansmoothe Send a message via Skype™ to apemansmoothe
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by recipes2 blog View Post
Tons of free recipes and ideas at recipes2blog.yolasite.com
I would be liking to cook a type of meat it would be unless you roast a bizzare aminal penis and that would be looking for a one and I would take a boiling and until its done and I would try to make sure it has been skinned andclean very well before it goes in the pot to roast on the oven and put it and make sure it has some cheesey flavor insde it ,too.I would also put some salt on it ,too.Than when it gets done take it out of the pot and put it on the plate and start to cut it and to prare it with a some friut on the plate spread it all around plate and take bite of it
until all gone .