Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default Lots of free recipes

Tons of free recipes and ideas at recipes2blog.yolasite.com
Posted to alt.food.recipes

Yeah!! But what do you have to do to get them.... Register and get
sucked in.........!!!!!!!!!

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:49:10 -0800 (PST), recipes2 blog

>Tons of free recipes and ideas at recipes2blog.yolasite.com

Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Manfredi View Post

Tons of free recipes and ideas at recipes2blog.yolasite.com
Why don't everybody comes and share there best recipes over here...
It is the better way to get different recipes rather than joining any blog page to get recipes and we can't even ask for suggestions over their but here we can easily contact the person to ask such questions related to the given recipe...
Member

Location: NewRichmond
Send a message via AIM to apemansmoothe Send a message via Yahoo to apemansmoothe Send a message via Skype™ to apemansmoothe
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by recipes2 blog View Post
Tons of free recipes and ideas at recipes2blog.yolasite.com
I would be liking to cook a type of meat it would be unless you roast a bizzare aminal penis and that would be looking for a one and I would take a boiling and until its done and I would try to make sure it has been skinned andclean very well before it goes in the pot to roast on the oven and put it and make sure it has some cheesey flavor insde it ,too.I would also put some salt on it ,too.Than when it gets done take it out of the pot and put it on the plate and start to cut it and to prare it with a some friut on the plate spread it all around plate and take bite of it
until all gone .
Member

Location: NewRichmond
Send a message via AIM to apemansmoothe Send a message via Yahoo to apemansmoothe Send a message via Skype™ to apemansmoothe
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamine View Post
Why don't everybody comes and share there best recipes over here...
It is the better way to get different recipes rather than joining any blog page to get recipes and we can't even ask for suggestions over their but here we can easily contact the person to ask such questions related to the given recipe...
Not everybody like to try something differant foods to eat.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Wrong apemans...... What you all have done is to submit this
conference to few users, who use this as their own private means of
communicating to one another, thereby shutting out progress,
besides, I don't like being "SUCKED IN", to joining some jerks page.
for what will probabley be some lousey, and meaningless recipe..

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 22:45:17 +0000, apemansmoothe
> wrote:

>Benjamine;1576222 Wrote:
>> Why don't everybody comes and share there best recipes over here...
>> It is the better way to get different recipes rather than joining any
>> blog page to get recipes and we can't even ask for suggestions over
>> their but here we can easily contact the person to ask such questions
>> related to the given recipe...

>Not everybody like to try something differant foods to eat.

Member

Cool

Tons of free recipes and ideas at recipes2blog.yolasite.com
there are a lots of sites more informative than this
__________________
easy recipes
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiller View Post
there are a lots of sites more informative than this
Hehe, i checked it, and must agree Bether to copy paste your recipe here And post link if u must
Banned

Smile

Have checked your site!!! liked it thanks for sharing it.

Member

Thumbs up

Hello______
Yeah! a lot of recipies i check there.I love foods and specially cooking.Thanks a lot!!!!!!
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalysale View Post
Hello______
Yeah! a lot of recipies i check there.I love foods and specially cooking.Thanks a lot!!!!!!
yes! there are a lot of nice site!
Banned

Tons of free recipes and ideas at recipes2blog.yolasite.com
I like this forum.