Ripon

Default How many of us are really drinking pure Drajeeling tea?

"Space Cowboy" > wrote in message link.net>...
> Is there a more recent logo than 1983? I thought the plantations used their
> own logo in lieu of the Tea Board? On the commercial products of Brooke
> Bond and Lipton's they carry "100%" Darjeeling in lieu of any logo. I
> personally think someone is crying wolf for political reasons. I really
> don't know if it is an industry problem or a few bad apples.

Every consumer
> in the US turns a blind eye to cheap immigrant farm labor. It's so bad it
> has permeated our high tech industry.

Jim:

There are no recent Logos. Tea board of India uses 4 logos for
darjeeling, Assam,Sikkim and Nilgiri. I guess tea board owns all those
4 different logos. We tea lovers are just talking about true facts,
where did you get the aroma of politics here? Here we the tea
drinkers not only drink tea but also have some responsibility to keep
some inforamtion about the whole tea industry, It's just a
disscursion, nothing more then that. If you read the whole original
post, you will see, I didn't blame anyone. Just explained a fact on
Darjeeling tea.

Every consumer
in the US turns a blind eye to cheap immigrant farm labor. It's so
bad it
has permeated our high tech industry.

Your last two lines about immigrant labor and hi tech industry- what
is the relationship with this post? I will be glad if you explain a
little more. Thank you for your comment.

Ripon
(From Bangladesh)