Space Cowboy

Default How many of us are really drinking pure Drajeeling tea?

Is there a more recent logo than 1983? I thought the plantations used their
own logo in lieu of the Tea Board? On the commercial products of Brooke
Bond and Lipton's they carry "100%" Darjeeling in lieu of any logo. I
personally think someone is crying wolf for political reasons. I really
don't know if it is an industry problem or a few bad apples. Every consumer
in the US turns a blind eye to cheap immigrant farm labor. It's so bad it
has permeated our high tech industry.

Jim

om...