Derek

Default tea addicts

It was a dark and stormy night when Eric stepped out of the alley
onto "rec.food.drink.tea" and cried out:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> DOes anyone here consider themselves a tea addict??? I myself
> have gone into the upper limits of up to 14-16 teas in one day
> but I don't often do that. I usually stay in between 2-8 teas in
> one day usually max. Thats nothing compared to the late Dr.
> Samuel Johnson who drank upwards of 40 cups a day !!!
> (http://www.boh.com.my/pl/pubdoc/2080)
>
> What do find your consuming on a daily basis? Your max?

"Théaphiles of the world, steep!"

Guilty as charged. I keep upwards of 12 different types of tea in
the house. If I don't have a couple of cups in the morning, the day
is shot.

And I've ODed on tea, consuming so much that I got the shakes. But
it was soooooooooooo good.

Derek

--

It's not "free" speech when I have to pay for the privilege
of listening to a message that I don't want to hear.