Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jean B.[_1_] Jean B.[_1_] is offline

Default Article: "Bad News for Paddington Bear: British Children ShunMarmalade"

pavane wrote:
> "Jean B." > wrote in message ...
> | pavane wrote:
> | > |
> | > |

> | > Justin's is a totally delicious line of nut butters:
> | > http://tinyurl.com/5v8om6x
> | >
> | > My favorite is the maple almond butter, in convenient
> | > portion-control sizes.
> | >
> | > pavane
> | >
> | DON'T TELL ME THIS!!!! Yes, I find myself debating about getting
> | the little packets, but that would be even more expensive per
> | amount. OTOH, one can afford a packet--and the larger container
> | is not there demanding to be eaten.
>
> Take a look at the Amazon price for bulk shipments, which is much
> lower than any retail store around here. I like the packets since you
> can smoosh them to blend the ingredients; stirring the almond butter
> in the jar can be messy...and the big jar seems to disappear in a
> disproportionately rapid time frame.
>
> pavane

Oh really! I have been looking for the packages of maple almond
butter since you mentioned them. They don't seem to be carried in
Bedford. I'll have to look at some other stores. Does the WF
near you have them?

--
Jean B.