Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Jacquie Jacquie is offline

Default New Year's menu?

LOL...I know what you mean, we lived in the Florida Panhandle(Southern
Alabama they call it...LOL) and when ever we went to a New Year Party we
always had to have those Black-eyed peas...not to bad if there was enough
Ham in them. Then if you were at the party long enough for the early
breakfast you got Grits...