Posted to rec.food.cooking
Aussie Aussie is offline

Default *What* a couple of days!!

Omelet > wrote in
news
> In article > ,
> Aussie > wrote:
>

> It all sounds good... but I'll have to forward the link via e-mail so I
> can look at it on the laptop.

Drop me an email with your (landline) phone number, and I'll give you a call
for Christmas :-)

I've just moved onto a new phone system that gives me free unlimited local,
national, mobile (only Australian), and o/s calls to 15 countries, which just
happens to include the US :-)

Which is good as I'm going to be doing a bit of shopping in the US very
shortly, and it'll be good to be able to talk to the businesses rather than
just email them.

http://www.engin.com.au/Voip/Voip.aspx

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

A good friend would drive 30 miles at 2:00 am to bail you out of jail.
A best friend, however, would be sitting in the cell next to you saying
"Man, that was f******n Awesome!"