Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default *What* a couple of days!!

In article >,
Omelet > wrote:

> In article > ,
> Aussie > wrote:

> > Pics in the next thread, as soon as I get them up on Photobucket.

> It all sounds good... but I'll have to forward the link via e-mail so I
> can look at it on the laptop. Photobucket will no longer run on this
> computer. :-( Neither will anything on Picasa except for the
> thumbnails. :-( Looks like I'll have to learn to use T-bird sooner than
> I thought. Gods I hate that program!
>
> I'm used to the ease of use of MT newswatcher. Wish they made it for
> PC's! <sigh>

Doesn't sound like MT NW is the issue. Your headers show you are
running Mac OSX. Can you update your browser to something that will run
Photobucket and Picasa? Or is it yet another issue?

I've been using Newswatcher a really long time (even before the MT
(Multi Threaded) version). I have trouble imagining giving it up.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA