Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar[_1_] Boron Elgar[_1_] is offline

Default Dangerous Duo In San Diego

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:50:24 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
> wrote:

>So, for the three people who may have missed the memo, Koko and I are
>in San Diego, ostensibly to attend a chocolate making class. We had
>the first class last night (please visit Koko's blog tomorrow for a
>photographic memorial of our classes). We are now ensconced at the
>Westgate Hotel in downtown SD with a view-ish (between the buildings)
>of the bay and mere steps away from Horton Plaza and the Gaslamp
>District. We are going for an early dinner at Dobson's
>http://www.dobsonsrestaurant.com/ and then zipping back out to El
>Cajon for second class, then hope we have enough steam to have a
>couple of drinks in the Gaslamp District. Fun Girl's Day Out!
>
>Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

I am soooo jealous!

Have a wonderful time.

Oh - are you learning to make chocolates or learning to make
chocolate....I can handle the former a bit, but the latter would be a
very interesting and new skill set to have.

Boron