Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cindy Fuller[_2_] Cindy Fuller[_2_] is offline

Default Dungeness Crab - fresh in season - live vs supermarket cooked

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 23:26:34 -0800, Julian Vrieslander
> > wrote:
>
> > As for Dungeness crabs, Cindy and I don't bother with any ritual
> > executions - we just rassle them into the pot.

> That's the only way to do it.

The last live one we cooked was quite feisty. I don't take no for an
answer from an invertebrate, and from very few vertebrates. My first
degree was in animal science, after all. (I'll spare the boys on the ng
descriptions of the procedures we performed in reproductive physiology
and endocrinology lab back in the day ;-)

Cindy

--
C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me