Old 08-12-2010, 04:49 PM posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking
Virginia Tadrzynski[_2_] Virginia Tadrzynski[_2_] is offline

Default oopss;;; was: looking for a stollen recipes

"l, not -l" wrote in message
Oops, my bad. I had two recipes for stollen, one from Pillbury and
another
that called for crescent rolls; I misremembered which was which. Here's
the
one using crescent rolls:
Stollen
1 (8-count) package refrigerated crescent rolls
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
Cinnamon
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 egg
1 tablespoon flour

Heat oven to 350 degrees F.

Arrange rolls in a flat rectangle on a jellyroll pan or cookie sheet. Push
seams together so that cheese mixture will not run through to pan. Mix
remaining ingredients until smooth. Spread over crescent rolls, pushing
cheese almost to edges. Fold comers over mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until rolls are golden brown. Cheese will rise a
little then fall. Drizzle with a glaze of confectioners' sugar and milk
while still a little warm. Cool and serve.

--
Change Cujo to Juno in email address.

If you have dietary issues that make nutrition information very important
to you, please calculate your own; the nutrition information supplied with
this recipe is approximate and should NOT be used by those for whom the
information is critical.

I think this 'might' be it (fingers crossed). But if there are any others,
please feel free to send them on as well.
-g