Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Arthritis and diabetes

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> our friend gramby got one of those memory foam deals, the flat not egg
> shell, she says it has helped her back annd shoulders, she says part of it
> is the support but also it is very warm to sleep on and she is convinced
> that is also part of it, Lee

I did my sleep study on one of those things and it caused more pain for me.
I could not move at all. And when I stay in one position for too long, I
cramp up. The Dr. said I kept kicking my legs. I did because they were so
cramped. And being hooked to all those wires meant I couldn't stand up and
apply pressure to my legs to relieve the cramps!