Posted to rec.food.equipment
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default dream kitchen

i read and posted a little here in the past. todays query is not just a
fantasey.

our house burnt, we have the oppertunity to rebuild what we want, there
seems to be enough money to put in pretty much what we want if we don't go
mcmansion and get stupid.

we both feel that after the perfect bathroom and energy effecient, and
maintaiance free, the kitchen is the most important room and we want to take
the oppertunity to get what will last and what will serve us hopefully into
our dotage... hopefully a long way off.

so the question is
what is in your dream kitchen? why? have you used it?

what would you refuse to have in your kitchen? why?

what are features you would like but could live without?

Lee