Gorio Gorio is offline
Senior Member

Location: WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophelia[_7_] View Post
On Nov 14, 10:15 pm, learnspeakingenglish
wrote:
We will begin with BOX and the plural is BOXES.

But the plural OX should be OXEN and not OXES.

Visit for more

http://sites.google.com/site/easyeng...-the-funniest-...

What I'd like to know is how come bough, cough, dough, rough, and
tough don't all rhyme? What about bomb, comb, tomb, and womb?

Just to catch you out.... eg
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/
English just added it's one millionth word. I don't know what it is; but you can bet it's some chemical.

By comparison, Italian has 250-350,000, Mandarin Chinese, 500,000. We got a lot of syntax to figure out.