Posted to rec.food.cooking
Michel Boucher[_3_] Michel Boucher[_3_] is offline

Default The only decent microwaves are....

sf > wrote in news:5c4cc6hp0vqkvji2scnpjmtmvkqrevaiql@
4ax.com:

> I always added
> extra garlic and some parmesan because it didn't have enough "oomph"
> for me. Other than that, it was delicious.

Other than not having much taste it was delicious?

> I don't even remember it
> being too salty. I buy the spinach souffle once in a while to use as
> a mushroom stuffing, but I can't eat it straight anymore because it's
> too salty for my taste.

My first wife's culinary talents were limited to sticking a Stouffer's
frozen entrée in the oven. I taught myself to cook as a means of self-
defense against women who are incomptent in the kitchen.

I finally got a carbonara right tonight.

--

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag
and carrying a cross.

Sinclair Lewis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnrYMafCzeE