Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Any Krispy kreme donut addicts here....?

"Cindy Fuller" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Ophelia" > wrote:
>
>> http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...y_kreme09.html
>>
>> --

> We never saw what all the fuss was about when we lived in NC. When
> they're warm, they're okay. When they're cold, bleah! Top Pot and
> Daily Dozen do much more business than the Krispy Kreme in Seattle, and
> sell a better product.

I only ever had a cold one. Or I should say a tiny bite of a cold one. It
was just nasty. I should add that I am not a donut lover to begin with.
They came into CA where we were living shortly before we moved. My dad
bought a big box of them, thinking the movers would want some. They didn't.
Nobody else did either.