Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default Trader Joe's "100% Hawaiian Coffee"

On Oct 16, 4:59*pm, Dan Abel > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> *spamtrap1888 > wrote:
> > On Oct 16, 1:08*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> > > Traitor Joe's stuff sucks! At least their dish soap does!! Thick like
> > > you'd think it would just take a little to work up some good suds and
> > > cut the grease. But NOOOO! You gotta use a couple of big squirts!!

> > > My housemate bought it, and I told him it really sucks. And he said
> > > "Well, that what they had". :-(

> > > I'll be buying the dish soap from now on.

> > Dawn is the only dish soap.

> The physical characteristics of liquid soap don't seem to have much to
> do with how much it takes, or how well it cleans.

I know that, it's the surfactant content. But normally that means a
very viscous dish soap.

I just wonder what cheap viscous substance Traitor Joe's puts in their
dish soap to fake ignorant people into thinking it's a quality
product.

John Kuthe...