Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default I just learned a great cooking trick

Ozgirl > wrote:

: I eat sweet potato skins and pumpkin skins too. I never peel ginger. I
: bought a novelty grater once, it is a mini grater, looks just like the
: large ones (the pyramid style with a handle on top) but fabulous for
: garlic and ginger. Its about 2 inches high. Because the grating holes
: are much smaller it is ideal for finely grated small things. Not
: suitable for cheese (except the hard, dried out style cheeses) as the
: holes are way too small.

AHA! Now we know he secret of how you managed to get thin enough etc to
be able to eat so much less diabetically:-) All that indigestible
fiber(fibre) is what is doing that:-)

Wendy