Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lyndon Watson Lyndon Watson is offline

Default What to do with leftover white rice

On Oct 6, 8:02*am, "J. Clarke" > wrote:
> I generally heat up some olive oil, throw in the rice, some frozen
> onion, some mixed vegetables, some crumbled up Jimmy Dean hot sausage,
> and some Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning, and when it's just about
> done, toss in an egg and scramble in the pan. *Voila--breakfast.

Or do it the lazy way - buy some Dutch nasi goreng mixture (I like
Conimex) and a leek and whatever stir-fry vegetables and meat you
like, make up a nasi goreng according to the instructions, add Tabasco
sauce/sambal olek/the paintstripper of your choice, and enjoy.

LW