Posted to alt.food.asian
Gerardus Gerardus is offline

Default Bridge noodle

In article >, says...

http://bonvivantnl.photos.de.com/p60303475.html

> with everything: http://bonvivantnl.photos.de.com/p60303439.html
>
> i hate it when plates with food are piled on top of of each other but
> hey this is bloody china so STFU and eat

Thanks for the info !

I found "Crossing the bridge noodle soup" I.e.
Guor Kiu Mai Fun Tong

but only lean pork and shrimps are involved...

Here, we made "fondue chinoise" where lots of
meat, fish, vegetable are boiled in stock after
dipping in a mix of soy sauce and yolk.

Afterwards, rice noodles are dropped in and the stock is drunk.

Gerardus