Banned

Default Bridge noodle

Bridge noodle is one of the most famous chinese food

Raw material:
20 overcomes dried chicken meat , the pig belly head , pig kidneys , dark flesh of fish , water hair squid , oily hair fish maw , ham , coriander , onion , nothing but chicken piece respectively , water sends out a bean 50 overcomes skin , the heart of a Chinese cabbage , bowl bean point , onion , bean sprouts , mushroom respectively, 200 grams of rice line.
Method for production:
1. Meat expects cutting a flake respectively , the failed cold is packed in a set behind graceful distinct water;
2. The others expects that another boiler is distinct respectively water, eager Duan is packed in a set after failed cold;
3. Coriander , onion are cut up mounting a table together with painting Tabasco and the rice line have scalded by;
4. Glib fever is hit by chicken till 7 tenths hot fashion enters a bowl , is pour into the clear soup have a temperature coming untied, add the upper table of condiment;
5. Food heats up now and then first sliced meat till white , the down green dish heats up slightly , issues again the rice line, let go a few chopped green onion , coriander being able.
Posted to alt.food.asian

coolyun wrote:
> Bridge noodle is one of the most famous chinese food
>
> Raw material:
> 20 overcomes dried chicken meat , the pig belly head , pig kidneys ,
> dark flesh of fish , water hair squid , oily hair fish maw , ham ,
> coriander , onion , nothing but chicken piece respectively , water
> sends out a bean 50 overcomes skin , the heart of a Chinese cabbage ,
> bowl bean point , onion , bean sprouts , mushroom respectively, 200
> grams of rice line.
> Method for production:
> 1. Meat expects cutting a flake respectively , the failed cold is
> packed in a set behind graceful distinct water;
> 2. The others expects that another boiler is distinct respectively
> water, eager Duan is packed in a set after failed cold;
> 3. Coriander , onion are cut up mounting a table together with
> painting Tabasco and the rice line have scalded by;
> 4. Glib fever is hit by chicken till 7 tenths hot fashion enters a
> bowl , is pour into the clear soup have a temperature coming untied,
> add the upper table of condiment;
> 5. Food heats up now and then first sliced meat till white , the down
> green dish heats up slightly , issues again the rice line, let go a
> few chopped green onion , coriander being able.

Can you translate it in Dutch ?

Gerardus

Posted to alt.food.asian

Gerardus wrote:

> Can you translate it in Dutch ?
>

> Gerardus

Philippe, i think (s)he uses one of those auto translate web sites.
translated text makes hardly any sense.

maybe you have this recipe in your chinese cookery book collection.
look for 'cross the bridge noodle soup'. it's very common in Sichuan
province, especially in Chengdu. the bowl of broth is enormous! then
you add a multitude of little things to it at your table. pretty good
but i much prefer any hole in the wall muslim noodle soups all over
southern and/or western china.

what it looks like:

the most basic cross the bridge set:
http://bonvivantnl.photos.de.com/p60303475.html

with everything: http://bonvivantnl.photos.de.com/p60303439.html

i hate it when plates with food are piled on top of of each other but
hey this is bloody china so STFU and eat
Posted to alt.food.asian

In article >, says...
> Gerardus wrote:
>

> > Can you translate it in Dutch ?
> >

> > Gerardus
> >

> Philippe, i think (s)he uses one of those auto translate web sites.
> translated text makes hardly any sense.
>
> maybe you have this recipe in your chinese cookery book collection.
> look for 'cross the bridge noodle soup'. it's very common in Sichuan
> province, especially in Chengdu. the bowl of broth is enormous! then
> you add a multitude of little things to it at your table. pretty good
> but i much prefer any hole in the wall muslim noodle soups all over
> southern and/or western china.
>
> what it looks like:
>
> the most basic cross the bridge set:

http://bonvivantnl.photos.de.com/p60303475.html

> with everything: http://bonvivantnl.photos.de.com/p60303439.html
>
> i hate it when plates with food are piled on top of of each other but
> hey this is bloody china so STFU and eat

Thanks for the info !

I found "Crossing the bridge noodle soup" I.e.
Guor Kiu Mai Fun Tong

but only lean pork and shrimps are involved...

Here, we made "fondue chinoise" where lots of
meat, fish, vegetable are boiled in stock after
dipping in a mix of soy sauce and yolk.

Afterwards, rice noodles are dropped in and the stock is drunk.

Gerardus
Member

Do you have extras you can use if some break? I hope so, because the best thing would be to experiment with some designs. You want something that will spread the weight evenly. Look at pictures of bridges and how they are designed.

Member

Over the Bridge Noodles is possibly the most famous and notable culinary treat local to Kunming. This authors recommends that Western diners choose the cheapest option for three reasons:
1) Some of the more expensive options often include items that most Westerners will not want to eat, such as chicken feet
2) The increases in price does not usually reflect in a comparable increase of enjoyment
3) Over the Bridge Noodles are not overwhelmingly special
Member

it is best recipe
i like this
Restaurant Leeds