Posted to rec.food.cooking
ImStillMags ImStillMags is offline
Banned

Default cabbage rolls

On Sep 4, 11:47*am, "Paul M. Cook" > wrote:

> I chop some of the smaller leaves and mix that intop the meat. *I place
> whole leaves on top. *Never heard of the sauerkraut method. *I really love
> CRs - probably my favorite comfort food.
>
> Paul

I watched an episode of Diner's Drive-Ins and Dives this week and Guy
went to Kramarczuk's in Minneapolis. One of the dishes they made for
the show was their cabbage rolls....Holubets....
They lined the pan with whole leaves, then put the rolls in, poured
the sauce over and then covered the whole thing with more leaves.
Their cabbage rolls looked really good and HUGE.

I'd love to have a place like Kramarczuk's around here. The have old
country recipes that the family has been making for ever. Their
sausages made me want every single one of them.

http://www.kramarczuk.com/About/Our%20Story.html