Posted to rec.food.cooking
j h j h is offline

Default Old appliances still going strong.......(Barb)

Cornell Cooperative Extension uses the Minnesota "Yellow Pie Plate"
materials, though sadly I can't make the next offering. Yes, I was
executor for Mom and dealt with the house full of possessions and
memories. My two sisters and I each made successive lists of the 4 most
important things we would like without respect to dollar value - we went
eight rounds before we had a duplication, which was easily resolved. And
we chose keepsakes together for aunts and dear friends. Each grandkid
chose something meaningful to them, again without duplication. A family
of varied interests and much sensitivity. But I'm glad I didn't have to
deal with my mother-in-law's estate. The infighting was sad. I follow my
Mom's lead and do a lot of sharing of stuff now so it can be enjoyed
even sooner (and get to the right person). jan