Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Indian Munnar tea

My sources of commercial Indian teas have just about dried up. It
seems the more Indians we get the less grocery stores we have. I was
at a British bar 5:30 AM for the EPL opener on Saturday between
Tottenham and MC. Nobody was drinking tea including me. I drank a
Snakebite with my Bangers and Mash.

Jim