Gorio Gorio is offline
Senior Member

Location: WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Ruby View Post
Obviously, only a few resposnes had any useful info.

Regardless of what the guy's motive was in posting those 5 food, I was
looking for some rebuttal from scientific perspective in RELEVANCE to
FOOD DIGESTION in human body. So if you (referring to idiots only)
are idiotic enough to attack me go ahead but try to remove your
ignorance by learnign that Chemistry as a subject title exists only at
high school level. In college it is offered under many different title
that would fall under the categories of
- General Chemisty
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistr
- Biochemistry
etc.

So, in graduate school, one must choose a specialization among these.

Try looking up the courses at a university wesbite before you spew
your ignorance as if I am suppoed to understand everything under the
sun. "Stoopid" is all I will call you (and you know who you are).
I doubt those qualified to do so would wish to research against this idiocy. Most do research to PROVE something, not disprove the plethera bullshit like this freak suggests.

I love the argument "prove to me God doesn't exist." Proving the non-existence of most things is stupid as you can't prove a negative. Prove to me there isn't a T-rex with a pink hat in the room with me.

This is so stoopid on a pragmatic level, it sounds like you're just mad that the rest of the world doesn't agree with your "common sense."

You're brilliant...the rest of the world is stoopid, eh?

The fact that nobody has done research to prove this hypothesis correct is pretty convincing proof to its illegitmacy.

Isn't it strange that animals, that have had no means or cooking, prefer cooked meat over raw? Most folks I know in the science realm support that it wasn't so much our eating of meat that advanced us, rather the cooking of the meat which makes it easier to digest that put us on top.

This sort of thing, though, BEGS for a pseudoscientist to research for the sole purpose of validation (for the pseudoscientist and the hypothesis.)

Last edited by Gorio : 17-08-2010 at 07:11 PM