Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking
Avoid normal situations. Avoid normal situations. is offline

Default An Appeal To All Flamers In alt.flame: Please Read

In alt.flame Wildhare > wrote:

[..]

> I am formally asking for your help to stop these immature and
> destructive persons. Anything you can do would be of great assistence
> to us and you would be doing a good turn for those less fortunate.

> Expose these cretins for what they really are. I have listed here
> their socks and their real posting names.

> Once again, they are in rec.sport.football.college and can also be
> found destroying conversation in rec.food.cooking.

> Thank you for your time, consideration, and hopefully your very much
> needed assistence.

DYOFDW.

--
alt.flame Special Forces
"Briney always tried to telephone to let me know exactly when he would be
home... and then he would tell me: 'B.i.b.a.w.y.l.o. and I w.w.y.t.b.w.' Day
or night I would do my best to follow his instructions exactly; I would be in
bed asleep with my legs open and wait for him to wake me the best way, but I
always took the precaution of bathing first and my sleep might be only that I
closed my eyes and held still when I heard him unlock the front door. Then as
he got into bed with me he might call me by some outlandish name, 'Mrs.
Krausemeyer', or 'Battleship Kate', or 'Lady Plushbottom' -- and I would
pretend to wake up, and call him anything but Brian -- 'Hubert' or 'Giovanni'
or 'Fritz' -- and perhaps inquire, still with my eyes closed, whether or not
he had placed five dollars on the dresser... whereupon he would scold me for
trying to run up the price of tail in Missouri and I would get busier than
ever, trying to prove that I was so worth five dollars."
-- Maureen Johnson Smith Long,
Robert A. Heinlein's _To Sail Beyond the Sunset_