Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking

Default An Appeal To All Flamers In alt.flame: Please Read

Friends,

Recently, over the last few months a group of people (if I can even
call them that) from rec.sport.football.college have been harassing
our regulars in soc.support.fat-acceptance. As you know, our group
focuses on helping others to come to terms with their obesity and over
the years, has become a forum for honest and helpful discourse.

The two prime conspirators in this destructive assault on our group

1.) Huck Kennedy
2.) deemsbill

Huck Kennedy is a major problem. He has morphed out of our kill files
with names such as:

Checkmate
Kachina
Sysero, The Really Interesting dood
Sock of Checkmate
Lady Lardass
Lady Veteran

And as of yesterday, he has forged me. Now we do not know even if our
regulars are who they say they are. This is quite unsettling as many
people depend on our efforts just to get through each week with their
legitimate problems.

I am formally asking for your help to stop these immature and
destructive persons. Anything you can do would be of great assistence
to us and you would be doing a good turn for those less fortunate.

Expose these cretins for what they really are. I have listed here
their socks and their real posting names.

Once again, they are in rec.sport.football.college and can also be
found destroying conversation in rec.food.cooking.

Thank you for your time, consideration, and hopefully your very much
needed assistence.

W.
Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking

On Aug 9, 1:11*pm, Wildhare > wrote:

Really? Taking a quick gander at the fatty site, it looks pretty much
like the other usenet sewers. Seems like you doth protesteth too much.
You are probably the troll who should be ignored. And, by the way, a
non-response is the answer to trolls, as it has been since 1990 or
somesuch. Grow a brane dickhead.
Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:35:18 -0700 (PDT), Mercellus Bohren
> wrote:

>On Aug 9, 1:11Â*pm, Wildhare > wrote:
>
>Really? Taking a quick gander at the fatty site, it looks pretty much
>like the other usenet sewers. Seems like you doth protesteth too much.
>You are probably the troll who should be ignored. And, by the way, a
>non-response is the answer to trolls, as it has been since 1990 or
>somesuch. Grow a brane dickhead.

It's a fair and decent appeal. I do not care what your so called
"rules" in dealing with trolls are. If you don't want to help, then
don't involve yourself.

W.
Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking

On Aug 9, 2:04*pm, Wildhare > wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:35:18 -0700 (PDT), Mercellus Bohren
>
> > wrote:
> >On Aug 9, 1:11*pm, Wildhare > wrote:

> >Really? Taking a quick gander at the fatty site, it looks pretty much
> >like the other usenet sewers. Seems like you doth protesteth too much.
> >You are probably the troll who should be ignored. And, by the way, a
> >non-response is the answer to trolls, as it has been since 1990 or
> >somesuch. Grow a brane dickhead.

> It's a fair and decent appeal. *I do not care what your so called
> "rules" in dealing with trolls are. *If you don't want to help, then
> don't involve yourself.
>
> W.

Cut it out goob.
Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 13:11:21 -0500, Wildhare wrote...

> Friends,

Wow... this thing can't be real, can it?

--
A. Veranos

What color does a smurf go when you choke it?

Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking

wrote:
>Friends,
>
>Recently, over the last few months a group of people (if I can even
>call them that) from rec.sport.football.college have been harassing
>our regulars in soc.support.fat-acceptance. As you know, our group
>focuses on helping others to come to terms with their obesity and over
>the years, has become a forum for honest and helpful discourse.

Wow, you sure do have a beef. Beef? Mmmmmmm!
Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking

In alt.flame Wildhare > wrote:

[..]

> I am formally asking for your help to stop these immature and
> destructive persons. Anything you can do would be of great assistence
> to us and you would be doing a good turn for those less fortunate.

> Expose these cretins for what they really are. I have listed here
> their socks and their real posting names.

> Once again, they are in rec.sport.football.college and can also be
> found destroying conversation in rec.food.cooking.

> Thank you for your time, consideration, and hopefully your very much
> needed assistence.

DYOFDW.

--
alt.flame Special Forces
"Briney always tried to telephone to let me know exactly when he would be
home... and then he would tell me: 'B.i.b.a.w.y.l.o. and I w.w.y.t.b.w.' Day
or night I would do my best to follow his instructions exactly; I would be in
bed asleep with my legs open and wait for him to wake me the best way, but I
always took the precaution of bathing first and my sleep might be only that I
closed my eyes and held still when I heard him unlock the front door. Then as
he got into bed with me he might call me by some outlandish name, 'Mrs.
Krausemeyer', or 'Battleship Kate', or 'Lady Plushbottom' -- and I would
pretend to wake up, and call him anything but Brian -- 'Hubert' or 'Giovanni'
or 'Fritz' -- and perhaps inquire, still with my eyes closed, whether or not
he had placed five dollars on the dresser... whereupon he would scold me for
trying to run up the price of tail in Missouri and I would get busier than
ever, trying to prove that I was so worth five dollars."
-- Maureen Johnson Smith Long,
Robert A. Heinlein's _To Sail Beyond the Sunset_
Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking

We have a report from the alt.flame Dynamics Officer that Avoid normal
situations. has exploded. Flight director confirms that:

>In alt.flame Wildhare > wrote:
>
> [..]
>
>> I am formally asking for your help to stop these immature and
>> destructive persons. Anything you can do would be of great assistence
>> to us and you would be doing a good turn for those less fortunate.

>> Expose these cretins for what they really are. I have listed here
>> their socks and their real posting names.

>> Once again, they are in rec.sport.football.college and can also be
>> found destroying conversation in rec.food.cooking.

>> Thank you for your time, consideration, and hopefully your very much
>> needed assistence.

> DYOFDW.

If you'll allow me to elaborate, because I get sick unto death of reading these.

So many people assume a) that there is even anyone posting in alt.flame on a
regular basis anymore, and b) if there were, they would be standing around
waiting to be hired, like film noir private eyes with netbooks. $200 a day plus
expenses? You're on. Otherwise -- and believe me, for alt.flame, this is a
polite request -- PLEASE **** off.

"Immature and destructive persons"? Welcome to the internet. The internet is
99.9...% immature and destructive persons. Hell, the entire *earth* is consisted
mainly of immature and destructive persons. Barging into
rec.sport.football.college like we were commanded to do so by George W. Bush and
hacking the guts out of all the immature and destructive persons would be akin
to pointing a hair dryer at the Pacific Ocean. Sure, you'll cause some
evaporation, but what of the energy you're wasting?

Instead, we use killfiles. We ignore the posts of the immature and destructive
persons, effectively rendering their entire bullshit arguments moot without even
giving them a chance to make them in the first place. We giggle as we press the
Delete key without downloading the article body, committing their stupid
grandstanding to the eternal deep. What we DON'T do is go whining to Usenet
Fight Club (you do not *talk* about the Usenet Fight Club) to perform tasks that
could be completed in nanoseconds by just IGNORING THE SONS OF BITCHES.

Or -- if you've got the spare time to Fight Back and Make Your Newsgroup Usable
by the Good People Again -- you could DYOFDW.

Do Your Own ****ing Dirty Work. That's what that stands for.

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
alt.flame alt.fan.karl-malden.nose alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"If you can't be good, be colorful." -- Pete Conrad
Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking

UPI A 7N DA alt.flame, Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:14:47 -0700 (UPI)... THREE SHOTS WERE
FIRED AT Checkmate'S MOTORCADE TODAY IN DOWNTOWN alt.flame... JT 1234 PCS

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate. Oh, yeah... Veronica says I should also mention that The 2-Belo
>said the following:
>>
>> We have a report from the alt.flame Dynamics Officer that Avoid normal
>> situations. has exploded. Flight director confirms that:
>>
>> >In alt.flame Wildhare > wrote:
>> >
>> > [..]

>> > DYOFDW.

>> If you'll allow me to elaborate, because I get sick unto death of reading these.
>>
>> So many people assume a) that there is even anyone posting in alt.flame on a
>> regular basis anymore, and b) if there were, they would be standing around
>> waiting to be hired, like film noir private eyes with netbooks. $200 a day plus
>> expenses? You're on. Otherwise -- and believe me, for alt.flame, this is a
>> polite request -- PLEASE **** off.
>>
>> "Immature and destructive persons"? Welcome to the internet. The internet is
>> 99.9...% immature and destructive persons. Hell, the entire *earth* is consisted
>> mainly of immature and destructive persons. Barging into
>> rec.sport.football.college like we were commanded to do so by George W. Bush and
>> hacking the guts out of all the immature and destructive persons would be akin
>> to pointing a hair dryer at the Pacific Ocean. Sure, you'll cause some
>> evaporation, but what of the energy you're wasting?
>>
>> Instead, we use killfiles. We ignore the posts of the immature and destructive
>> persons, effectively rendering their entire bullshit arguments moot without even
>> giving them a chance to make them in the first place. We giggle as we press the
>> Delete key without downloading the article body, committing their stupid
>> grandstanding to the eternal deep. What we DON'T do is go whining to Usenet
>> Fight Club (you do not *talk* about the Usenet Fight Club) to perform tasks that
>> could be completed in nanoseconds by just IGNORING THE SONS OF BITCHES.
>>
>> Or -- if you've got the spare time to Fight Back and Make Your Newsgroup Usable
>> by the Good People Again -- you could DYOFDW.
>>
>> Do Your Own ****ing Dirty Work. That's what that stands for.

>I'll flame any asshole for $29.95 (and a six-pack).

You'd flame anyone for a long hug and a Snickers bar((tm) Berke Breathed).

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
alt.flame alt.fan.karl-malden.nose alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
meowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowme owmeowmeowmeowmeowmeow

"I kept hearing this 'untz... untz... untz... untz...' sound in the
background of all the music. Fun time, though; lots of young kids with
dilated pupils." -- Bob Dylan, after a visit to a rave party
Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking

On Aug 9, 2:11*pm, Wildhare > wrote:
> Friends,
>
> Recently, over the last few months a group of people (if I can even
> call them that) from rec.sport.football.college have been harassing
> our regulars in soc.support.fat-acceptance. *As you know, our group
> focuses on helping others to come to terms with their obesity and over
> the years, has become a forum for honest and helpful discourse.
>
> The two prime conspirators in this destructive assault on our group
>
> 1.) Huck Kennedy
> 2.) deemsbill
>
> Huck Kennedy is a major problem. *He has morphed out of our kill files
> with names such as:
>
> Checkmate
> Kachina
> Sysero, The Really Interesting dood
> Sock of Checkmate
> Lady Lardass
> Lady Veteran
>
> And as of yesterday, he has forged me. *Now we do not know even if our
> regulars are who they say they are. *This is quite unsettling as many
> people depend on our efforts just to get through each week with their
> legitimate problems.
>
> I am formally asking for your help to stop these immature and
> destructive persons. *Anything you can do would be of great assistence
> to us and you would be doing a good turn for those less fortunate.
>
> Expose these cretins for what they really are. *I have listed here
> their socks and their real posting names.
>
> Once again, they are in rec.sport.football.college and can also be
> found destroying conversation in rec.food.cooking.
>
> Thank you for your time, consideration, and hopefully your very much
> needed assistence.
>
> W.

Wayne is a *** name.
Walter is a *** name.

Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:16:07 -0700, Checkmate >
wrote:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate. Oh, yeah... Veronica says I should also mention that The 2-Belo
>said the following:
>>
>> UPI A 7N DA alt.flame, Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:14:47 -0700 (UPI)... THREE SHOTS WERE
>> FIRED AT Checkmate'S MOTORCADE TODAY IN DOWNTOWN alt.flame... JT 1234 PCS
>>
>> >Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> >Checkmate. Oh, yeah... Veronica says I should also mention that The 2-Belo

>> >I'll flame any asshole for $29.95 (and a six-pack).

>> You'd flame anyone for a long hug and a Snickers bar((tm) Berke Breathed).

>I'd do it for a lick and a promise. ****head.

I'd do it for 1 cent the first month and $9.95 thereafter. Shpxurnq.

--
Sysero, "The Really Interesting d00d"
KotAGoR XXXVII