Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Your Grocer's Worst Nightmare!

In article >,
"Stormmee" > wrote:

> as long as it doesn't impair health needs eating is better thnan not...
> trudi for example would starve herself if it weren't dry... and she stays
> thin unless i give her kitten food... she is the only one of mine that
> doesn't mind the occasional intruder kitty as she know that means kitten
> food for her... new crop of kittens now, polidactile at that, almost had one
> for the shelter but it eluded the dh...

A&D dry is a high calorie food for starvling kitties...
It does help. I Isolate Gandalf twice per day to get his extra feeding,
and have also been forcing Immodium. The hyperthyroidism has other side
effects.

> ob bbq... sauce anyway... had some left over sauce and heating made it much
> hotter in the spice dept than it had been before, we will see what happens
> and if i shouldn't have eaten it, Lee

Should be fine. <grins> Plenty of preservatives!

I just had a bowl of rice noodles with leftovers mixed in. Thin sliced
roast beast and some steamed Swiss Chard that had been soaking in lemon
butter...
--
Peace! Om