Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Stormmee Stormmee is offline

Default Your Grocer's Worst Nightmare!

as long as it doesn't impair health needs eating is better thnan not...
trudi for example would starve herself if it weren't dry... and she stays
thin unless i give her kitten food... she is the only one of mine that
doesn't mind the occasional intruder kitty as she know that means kitten
food for her... new crop of kittens now, polidactile at that, almost had one
for the shelter but it eluded the dh...
ob bbq... sauce anyway... had some left over sauce and heating made it much
hotter in the spice dept than it had been before, we will see what happens
and if i shouldn't have eaten it, Lee
news