Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Your Grocer's Worst Nightmare!

In article >,
"Stormmee" > wrote:

> well that is the good thing about my vet she is a very cautious sort, and so
> fa r at least we are doing well... buut i must admit, that stewed chicken is
> helping oej's weight, Lee

That is always good!

I've been using Hill's A&D as needed but the cats are finicky. Right
now, Gandalf is gaining weight on Meow Mix wet food and Isis and Ka are
gaining weight on Friskies canned chopped with gravy. I switch foods
around as they lose interest and even use Fancy Feast as needed.

Just so I can get them to eat!
--
Peace! Om