RV WRLee

Default Any ideas besides Ebay for selling vintage wine? I have aobut 30.

>Either way, I find him/her rather rude, especially since the first
>time we hear from this person is to peddle his/her wares, no matter
>how veiled the attempt.

I guess he felt that his privacy was somehow invaded. I did think it strange
that someone who has a moniker of wine mogul would ask where to sell wine
especially since he claimed that he was moving to a smaller place and couldn't
keep his wine. The list he posted was basically two cases some of which needed
to be drank soon. If one were in fact a wine mogul it seems that space could
be found in a closet, under the bed, etc for two cases of wine.
Bi!!