Wine Mogel

Default Any ideas besides Ebay for selling vintage wine? I have aobut 30.

Mark,

Yes I do take offence when someone answers a question that is directed
to me... and also is answered wrong.
Just as spam is unwanted and has no relevance so is answering another
persons question. So "Mortally offended"? No I have not died from your
interception of a question directed to me or the incorrectness.

So enough all ready,
CSL

In article >, Mark Lipton