Luk

Default traditional Brunello

Ciò che ha detto
Dale Williams )
è così interessante, che devo dire la mia:

> In article >, Gio
> > writes:
>
>> Which Brunello producers are still hardliners? Apart from Lisini and
>> Biondi Santi. I simply can not afford them...

> Well, I don't know about hardliners (and Lisini is not as traditional
> as B-S), but
> Scopetone and Capanna would be pretty traditional. I've never found
> Ciacci (in the Brunello, though they do make new-wave Supertuscans)
> or Constanti to be that oaky.
>

> Dale

Also Col d'Orcia is a good and fairly cheep traditional one. Avoid Banfi.
Consider that in the Brunello world traditional producers are many more than
modern one, and only recently the brunello's recipe has been modified toward
a modern style.
Try this one for a supposed complete list.
http://www.consorziobrunellodimontal...om/company.htm

Luk